Let me walk you through the simple steps of casting Yahoo Sports to TV with Chromecast. Everyone enjoys watching sports of various types, depending on their preferences. Yahoo Sports is a fantastic platform that provides live match telecasts for different top sports such as soccer, basketball, cricket, and others.
Yahoo Sports has an app that you can download on your Android or iOS device. Yahoo Sports can even be cast from a computer. Then, using Chromecast, throw the device’s screen running Yahoo Sports to the television screen.
What You Need to Know to Cast Yahoo Sports on Chromecast
Let’s go over what you’ll need to have on hand to cast Yahoo Sports content to your TV via Chromecast successfully.
- WiFi connection that isn’t erratic
- Android or iOS mobile device
How to Use Chromecast to Cast Yahoo Sports to TV
Begin by connecting the Chromecast to the intelligent television’s HDMI port.
In addition, the smart TV and Chromecast must be connected to the same WiFi network.
Screencasting from an Android Device
- Get the Yahoo Sports app from the Google Play Store.
- Then, from the pull-down notification center, select Screen Cast.
- When the Chromecast device appears in the list of available casting devices, select it.
- You only need to click the Start Now button.
Yahoo Sports content will now begin to stream on Android devices and be mirrored on Smart TVs. When you’re done casting, tap Screen CAst and disconnect the Chromecast.
How to Use an iOS Device to Cast Yahoo Sports to a Smart TV
The steps are as follows. There is no direct way to cast iPhone content to the TV on iOS as in Android. You must first download and install any third-party app on iPhone, such as Screen Mirroring Z.
- Install Yahoo Sports from the Apple App Store.
- Screen Mirroring Z should be installed on your iPhone.
- Start Screen Mirroring Z.
- Choose the Chromecast device from the drop-down menu devices that can be used to perform screencasting.
- Start or Start Now should be options for starting the screencasting to TV Tap.
- Stream Yahoo Sports content on your iOS device, and it will appear on your smart TV.
How to Cast Yahoo Sports to a Smart TV from a PC?
You must use the Chrome browser on your PC for this screencasting method.
- Start the Chrome Web Browser on your computer.
- Enter sports.yahoo.com into the URL bar and press Enter.
- To expand the menu in Chrome, click on the three dots icon.
- Select Cast from the menu.
- Select the Cast Tab from the Sources menu.
- Select the Chromecast device when it appears as a possible device for casting the computer’s screen.
- That’s all. Run any Yahoo Sports content from the website you previously visited. The same will now be valid for intelligent televisions.