I will show you how to Unlock the Bootloader on Samsung Galaxy A10e in the simplest way possible. This smartphone was recently released, and in this tutorial, I will walk you through the process of unlocking the bootloader.
As you may be aware, the phone manufacturer locks the bootloader for security reasons. The bootloader is the very first step in unlocking it yourself.
Please do not attempt the steps below on any other smartphone other than the Samsung Galaxy A10e. This can cause severe issues with your smartphone.
For example, if you want to root your Samsung Galaxy A10e, you need to unlock the phone’s bootloader. Here is the complete guide.
Concerning the Samsung Galaxy A10e
Consider the SamsungGalaxy A10e’ for critical specifications.
- This phone has a 5.8-inch HD display.
- The Exynos 7884 chipset powers the Samsung Galaxy A10e. It has an Octa-core processor.
- On top of Android 9.0, we’ll get One UI (Pie).
- It features 2 GB of RAM and 32 GB of internal storage.
- We get a single 8 MP rear-facing camera and a 5 MP selfie camera in terms of cameras.
- The Samsung Galaxy A10e has a non-removable 3000 mAh battery that supports Fast Battery Charging.
What is Samsung Galaxy A10e Bootloader Unlock?
Unlocking the bootloader means opening your smartphone’s lock. It’s a piece of security software for your device. Because of security concerns, many smartphone manufacturers lock the bootloader of their devices.
You cannot boot or install Custom ROM on your smartphone because the bootloader allows your phone to enter recovery mode without unlocking it.
But why is that? The reason for this is that the official Stock Recovery does not allow you to change the system partition.
After unlocking your phone, you can customize it and do more. There are numerous benefits and drawbacks to unlocking the bootloader. Let’s go over those points one by one!
- You can also install TWRP Recovery on the Samsung Galaxy A10e (TWRP File May Or May Not Be available as per the development)
Advantages of unlocking the Samsung Galaxy A10e’s Bootloader?
Unlocking the bootloader has numerous advantages. Here are some of the pros of unlocking the bootloader on the Samsung Galaxy A10e:
- After opening the bootloader, you can easily root your phone.
- On your smartphone, you can install Custom ROMs or Recovery.
- Make a lot of changes to your smartphone.
- Quickly Flash different software/firmware onto your device.
Cons or disadvantages of unlocking the bootloader on the Samsung Galaxy A10e?
Let’s go over the cons or disadvantages of unlocking the bootloader on the Samsung Galaxy A10e:
- First and foremost, your phone’s warranty will be voided.
- Files may brick your phone while flashing.
- After unlocking your smartphone’s bootloader, you may not receive OTA updates.
- When using the Google Play store or YouTube, you may encounter errors.
Let’s Unlock the Samsung Galaxy A10e’s Bootloader
- Take a complete backup of your Android because unlocking the bootloader will erase all of your data from your device.
- Charge your Samsung Galaxy A10e completely.
- This method is only applicable to the Samsung Galaxy A10e smartphone. Please do not attempt this method with any other smartphone. Otherwise, your phone will be bricked.
Warning: The tutorials/guides shown in this blog have not been tested on every smartphone. Because the unlocking process is nearly identical for every smartphone.
If your smartphone is damaged, RootingSteps.com is not liable for any losses or damages to your smartphone. Experiment with these methods at your own risk!
Step to Unlock the Bootloader on a Samsung Galaxy A10e
In the sections below, I’ve shown you two ways to Unlock Samsung Galaxy A10e Bootloader. I’m showing two methods because you might not be able to see some of the required options on your device.
So, in that case, you should always choose the second method; that way, you won’t get stuck.
This method is straightforward because you will not need a PC/Laptop to complete the steps. All of the steps can be completed within the device.
- First, make a complete backup of the Android device.
- On your Samsung Galaxy A10e, enable Developer Options.
- Navigate to the phone’s Settings menu.
- Check out the bottom of the page on About Phone 7 times in a row.
- Return to the main Settings menu and scroll down.
- Enable the “OEM Unlock” option by tapping on the Developer options.
- Everything has been completed. Your Samsung Galaxy A10e’s Bootloader has been successfully unlocked!
If you do not see the “OEM Unlock” option on your Samsung Galaxy A10e, follow the steps below.
1.Install the ADB and Fastboot drivers on your PC/Laptop first. Follow the steps below:
- Get the ADB and Fastboot tools.
- Next, extract it and run it.
- Press Y/Yes to get ADB and Fastboot or N/No to say yes or no.
- Select Y/Yes to install ADB system-wide or N/No to install ADB only for the current user.
- Again, press Y/Yes to install the drivers or N/No to skip the installation.
- Continue with the driver installation
2. Connect your Samsung Galaxy A10e to your computer using the original USB cable.
3. Navigate to the ADB folder, located in the C: ADB directory.
4. Now, as shown in the screenshot below, open CMD by typing “cmd” in the Address Bar and pressing Enter.
5. Type the following into the Command Window.
- When you press the Enter key, you will see a random string that indicates your phone has been successfully connected to your computer. After that, enter.
- Entering this command will unlock the bootloader on your Samsung Galaxy A10e. The following type is
- This will force a reboot of your phone.
6. Congratulations! You have now successfully unlocked the bootloader on your Samsung Galaxy A10e.
We successfully Unlock Bootloader On Samsung Galaxy A10e by following these five simple steps. You can now root your Samsung Galaxy A10e, install custom ROMs, TWRP recovery, and more!
So, I’ve shown you the entire process of unlocking the bootloader. I hope this guide helped you Unlock the Bootloader On Samsung Galaxy A10e. Comment to let me know whether or not this strategy worked for you.