If you want to talk to many people at once on Snapchat, start a group and add everyone you want to it. You can then hold group discussions and tell your stories to everyone. This way, everyone can hear them. That can be done here.
Note: In the Snapchat group, you can have up to 100 people.
Make a group on Snapchat.
To make a group on Snapchat:
- Open Snapchat app on your iPhone or Android phone. Then, choose the group you want to make.
- In the Snapchat bottom bar, click “Chat” (a text bubble icon).
- Tap “New Chat” on the “Chat” screen (a blue icon).
- You’ll see a “New Chat” page. Here, to start a group, choose “New Group.”
- Tap “New Group” at the top of the page to give your group a name. Please type the name for your group and press Enter to state it.
- “To” is where you start adding people to your group. Type in the names of people you know then taps “Add.” Add all of your friends you want to talk to in a group.
- Tap “Chat with Group” when you’ve added your friends.
- A chat window will open so you can write messages in your new group. Make posts, your friends can see them, and they can also make posts.
- When you’re on a group page, in the top-left corner, tap the group icon.
- You can now change your group options in any way you want to.
- To see more options, in the top-right corner, click the three dots and then connect the three dots again.
And that’s how you make a group, invite people to join, and start talking to everyone at once!