Instagram messages are one of the most exciting things about them. Instagram Direct is a function that lets you send self-destructing files to protect the things you send in letters. Then, we show you how to use the Photo Bomb function.
Instagram Direct photos come in a lot of different settings. What are the different ones?
Instagram Direct is one of the best places to send voice messages, photos, videos, or other files that you can’t see again if you leave a conversation. You can send these messages even if you don’t want to see them again.
You can’t see the conversation again when you leave Instagram Direct, so the information here will be erased when you leave this tool. As a result of this option, you won’t be able to see these files again. A lot of different ways to set this up, like the following:
See only once
It has the option to let the person see it only once, so you can keep your files safe. Instagram doesn’t stop you from taking a picture of the screen, but it will let you know about it in the chat.
Allow them to see it again.
The person who is getting the file will be able to open that element again after you close it the first time.
In the chat
If you want the person to see the file you are sending all the time, you can choose this option. It will let the picture last as long as the conversation continues.
How can you send a picture that will self-destruct on Instagram?
The steps for using the function to self-destruct messages Are easy to use, except for text and voice messages sent to other people. Take the steps below, based on the type of device you have:
- Your recent version of Instagram for iOS to use the app on your phone. You can’t use the app if you don’t have it up-to-date.
- As soon as you open the app, click on “Feed.”
- It’s possible to go into Instagram Direct with this function, but you have to do it.
- Go to the chat you want to delete the picture you want.
- When you get into the camera, please take a picture of what you want to add.
- Choose ‘View once’ then.
- When the shot is ready, press Send.
- You will need to make sure that you have the most up-to-date version of Instagram if you have the app on your phone. You can do the following:
- Then, go to the Google Play Store.
- Take a look at the “profile” icon and click on it.
- Then, go to applications and look for jobs.
- Go to updates and see if any Instagram updates need to be done. Then, click the “Update” button to finish the process.
- It’s time for you to go inside the app.
- Feed is a feature on the app’s main screen. You can go there from there.
- Choose “Feed” and click on the “Paper Plane” icon as the last step.
- When you click on this paper plane icon, you are now in the Instagram Direct function.
- As soon as this is done, you need to go to your chat tray and choose which address you want the self-destructed picture sent to.
- You have to press on the camera.
- Take the picture you want to send. You can change it by adding text, a filter, or emoji.
- When your picture is ready, click “View once” and send it. There is a “once and done” option. It will only show up once and then go away.
When the person or people who get the picture see it, the option to see it only once will be turned on. When they enter the image at the top, the time they can see it will be shown if they take a picture of it. Instagram will let you know about it, and you can do something about it. Only the part that says “You got an image” will show up to see the picture. It won’t show what kind of picture was there.